||Tim Egold, Corporate Trainer
Tim Egold has trained well over 15,000 professionals in a number of different Dale Carnegie® programmes internationally. Tim has helped numerous executives, salespeople, managers, and general staff sharpen their leadership, communication, management, sales and presentation skills. Tim has spent time in China, Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan, the Philippines, Australia, Thailand, Vietnam, Malaysia, Poland and the United States, presenting skills training, updating his instructional skills and working in conjunction with other instructors. Tim is well-regarded, has appeared on television, and has contributed to and been featured by magazines and newspapers in Asia.
Tim has worked closely with companies in the retail, luxury brands, finance, logistics, energy, manufacturing, IT, and fast-moving-consumer goods, as well as governments. Tim's clients include: Apple, Cathay Pacific, Coca-Cola, HSBC, Citibank, Nestle, LVMH, Compaq, Sony, IBM and Intel.
||- Bookings are only confirmed upon receipt of payment, on a first come first served basis.
- Booking transfer is allowed for corporate members with advanced notice, walk-ins are normally not accepted.
- The Chamber reserves the right to decline any booking or cancel the event. In such case, a full refund of the participation fee will be issued.
- No refund will be made for last minute cancellations or no-shows. If the booking is cancelled at least 7 days before the event, and in such cases the refund will be subjected to a 10% administration fee, or HK$100 deduction, whichever is higher.
- Members paying with their BOC HKGCC Visa Card will enjoy a 30% discount on their reservation. The discount is only applicable to the card holder, and does not extend to their guests. The discount cannot be used in conjunction with Chamber Coupons.
- A $50 handling fee per person will be charged for all offline bookings (e.g. fax, e-mail, post) for all Chamber events. Go online today by downloading our app or registering on the HKGCC website to save the environment and money.
- Priority is given to corporate members. The decision to accept or decline any booking shall be at sole discretion of the Chamber.