Prof the Hon Arthur Li Kwok-cheung, GBM, GBS, JP, is the Chairman of the Council for Sustainable Development. He was formerly Professor of Surgery and Chairman of the Department of Surgery, Dean of the Faculty of Medicine and Vice-Chancellor at The Chinese University of Hong Kong.
Lam Chiu-ying, SBS, is Convenor of the Support Group on Long-term Decarbonisation Strategy. He is also a Chartered Meteorologist and the former Director of the Hong Kong Observatory.
Darwin Leung is the Assistant Project Manager, Policy for Sustainability Lab, Centre for Civil Society and Governance, The University of Hong Kong. He was trained as an urban planner and has engaged in various research on urban renewal, sustainability reporting and resource efficient cities.
Dr Winnie Law is the Associate Director and Principal Lecturer of the Centre for Civil Society and Governance at the University of Hong Kong. She teaches undergraduate and postgraduate courses on sustainable development, community planning and environmental management.
|Date and Time
||2019/07/31 12:30 to 14:00
||Chamber Theatre, 22/F United Centre
||Closed to media
Members @ HK$190 / Non-Members @ HK$400
+$50 for booking offline
This event accepts Chamber Coupon (terms and conditions)
Members enjoy 30% discount with BOC HKGCC VISA Card
||- Bookings are only confirmed upon receipt of payment, on a first come first served basis.
- Booking transfer is allowed for corporate members with advanced notice, walk-ins are normally not accepted.
- The Chamber reserves the right to decline any booking or cancel the event. In such case, a full refund of the participation fee will be issued.
- No refund will be made for last minute cancellations or no-shows. If the booking is cancelled at least 3 days before the event, and in such cases the refund will be subjected to a 10% administration fee, or HK$100 deduction, whichever is higher.
- Members paying with their BOC HKGCC Visa Card will enjoy a 30% discount on their reservation. The discount is only applicable to the card holder, and does not extend to their guests. The discount cannot be used in conjunction with Chamber Coupons.
- A $50 handling fee per person will be charged for all offline bookings (e.g. fax, e-mail, post) for all Chamber events. Go online today by downloading our app or registering on the HKGCC website to save the environment and money.
- Priority is given to corporate members. The decision to accept or decline any booking shall be at sole discretion of the Chamber.